In this article we’re going to teach you how you can get a subscription to PlayStation Plus On PS4, these are the steps you have to follow:
- Turn on the console. To perform this, you either have to press the “On” button in front of your console or click the PS button on a connected controller.
You have to turn on the controller in both ways.
- Click on your profile and hit “X”, this will log you into the PlayStation 4.
- Press “PlayStation Store” and click “X”, you’ll find the PlayStation Store in the left of the home screen.
- Enter your email and password.
- Click “Sign In” and then hit “X”.
- Choose “PS Plus” and tap “X”.
- Click on “TRY PS PLUS FOR FREE” box and press “X”- This is for new member and if you aren’t, go to the column of membership lengths. You’ll see three options of subscriptions in a column:
- 12 months
- 3 months
- 1 month
- You’ll get another option of “14 days free” if you haven’t used PlayStation Plus yet.
- Choose your preferred length and press “X”- It’ll take the user to a confirmation page.
- Choose “Subscribe” and click “X” – On your left side of the page, the number you’ll see represents the amount of time your subscription will get.
- Choose “ Accept & Continue” and then click on “X.’
- Press “Proceed to Checkout” and press “X”- This will take you to a payment page, and if you already have a payment method attached to your account you’ll be redirected to the checkout page.
- Select a payment method – You can add a credit or debit card, a PayPal account, or a prepaid PSN card by choosing from the option and then select “X”. If you have payment method already in your account, you can skip to the checkout step.
- Fill out the payment information – this will take your card’s details, and your billing address and a PayPal account will require you to enter your PayPal email and password.
- Tap on Confirm Purchase and press X –You should now purchase your PlayStation Plus subscription, and You can now play games and download your free games from the PlayStation Store.